Deus Virtus Website Policy and Help
To order products from our website, simply browse our collection until you find the product you wish to order. If a product is available in different styles or colours, you can first select the style you desire. Then click the Add to Shopping Cart button, and the product you have selected will be added to your online shopping cart. You can add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart.
To view the contents of your shopping cart simply click on the Shop option on the website menu. When viewing your shopping cart you can change the quantity of an item you wish to order by entering the desired number and clicking the Update button at the bottom of the cart.
You can remove an item from your shopping cart by setting the quantity to zero (0), and clicking the Update button.
All prices on our website are shown in GBP (British Pounds). VAT (Value Added Tax) is calculated for the items in your shopping cart, and the total VAT is shown at the bottom of the shopping cart list.
Shipping costs for your order are calculated based on the items you have selected. You can choose whether your order will be shipped to an address within the United Kingdom, within Europe or elsewhere in the world. After selecting your shipping region, click the Update button to see the total shipping cost that will be added to your order.
When you are ready to finalise your order, click the Proceed to Checkout button at the bottom of your shopping list.
You will then be prompted to enter your details for delivery. Please fill out all the entries carefully. If you have any special requirements for your order, please make note of these in the Address field.
After completing the form, click the Continue button to confirm your order and delivery details. If you need to make any changes, click the Back button to return to the checkout screen.
If you are happy with all the details shown, click the Continue button to enter your payment details. Our online payment system uses secure servers provided by ProtX, one of the most trusted payment service providers online.
If paying with a credit card from outside the UK, the exact charge will depend on the exchange rate at the time your bank processes the transaction.
Once you have entered and authorised your credit card details on the secure payment server, you will be returned to our site.
After you have placed your order and authorised your credit card payment, you will receive an email from ProtX confirming all the details of your order.
Depending on the available stock levels of the items you have ordered, we will generally dispatch your order within 30 days. If an item you have ordered is not available in stock, we will contact you to confirm the expected date of dispatch and delivery.
When ordering products for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are charged when the package reaches your country. Please note that any additional charges of this sort will be your responsibility as we have no control over this.
Customs policies can vary widely, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Please note that when ordering from us overseas you will be considered the 'Importer of Record', and must comply with all relevant laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
If you wish to cancel your order before it is dispatched please email us at email@example.com, including your order number in the message. We will then endeavour to refund your credit card payment as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped, you will need to return the products first, as detailed below.
We are happy to refund or exchange any items that you are not completely satisfied with, provided the item is returned in an unused condition within fourteen days of receipt. After we have received the goods we will endeavour to refund your credit card payment, less the shipping costs, as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Deus Virtus Online, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Orders will be accepted at our discretion. If for any reason we cannot fill your order or part thereof, we will refund the whole or part payment you have made.
- You will only own the goods once they have been delivered to you and payment has been received in full. Until that time, the goods will remain the property of Deus Virtus Ltd.
- We will make every effort to safeguard your privacy and the details of your order. However, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure the details of products shown on our website are correct at the time the information is posted on the site. Please note that some product details may be subject to change, and the products you receive may not be exactly as shown on the site due to variations in the manufacturing process and the materials supplied to us.
- We reserve the right to remove products from the site, or edit details on the site at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for reason of removing or editing information on the site, or for cancelling an order at our discretion.
- When entering payment details, you confirm that you have the right to use the credit card you specify. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- You agree to provide full and accurate customer and delivery details to us for the purpose of fulfilling your order. By making an order you specifically authorise us to transmit this information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence on the part of Deus Virtus Ltd, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, economic loss, administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits whether direct or indirect, loss of business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production or anticipated savings of every description).
- Deus Virtus Ltd shall not be liable to you for any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the product, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Deus Virtus Ltd's liability to you in all other instances shall not exceed the value of the product(s) ordered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this site remains the intellectual property of Deus Virtus Ltd, unless otherwise specified. By using this site, you agree to respect the copyright on all materials contained within the site, and abide by all relevant national laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the content only as specifically authorised by Deus Virtus Ltd and/or the owners of the rights of third-party content on the site. Any unauthorised or unlawful reproduction or redistribution of the site content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Privacy and Security
We will take all reasonable care to ensure any personal information you supply to us is kept secure. We will not knowingly provide or sell your personal information to any other party, except:
- As required to authorise payments and make delivery of orders you place on our site.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law requires us to do so.
In order to provide the best online service, we may gather information about your use of the site including your IP address, operating system, browser software and referral URL.
To use our online shopping cart you must allow your browser software to send and receive cookies. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser software and transmitted to our server. The cookie used by our site consists only of a randomly generated ID number, used to keep track of your shopping cart list. No details of your shopping cart, or any personal or identifying information is stored in the cookie.
When placing an order through our site, all details are sent to a secure server to provide the maximum protection of your personal information. This security will be indicated by a padlock icon which will appear in your browser software when you authorise your credit card payment and finalise your order. We do not store any personal details or credit card information on our website server.
If you have any questions about any of the information supplied above, please contact us at our registered office:Deus Virtus
3 Milborne Grove, London, SW10 9SN
Telephone/Fax: +44/0 2075 650 286
Deus Virtus Limited. A Company Limited by Guarantee. Company Number 5882852.
VAT Number 9627 4908 7000