pCG Bug List
Bugs and limitations of the initial public release of pCG.
- Single and double quoted strings in concept referents are not
considered equivalent in exact graph matching, e.g. [Cat: "foo"]
is not the same as [Cat: 'foo']. The proposed ANSI CG standard
implies that they are not equivalent anyway, so this is arguably
not a bug.
- A non-fatal Java VM JIT error sometimes occurs under Windows (tested
under Win98) using JDK 1.2.2.
- Error messages need to be made more descriptive and less generic in
some cases, especially with respect to object operation invocation.
- LF input is buggy, since Notio's example LF parser is being used and
is documented as being buggy.
- Marker sets are not currently implemented.
- The conformity relation is not currently implemented.
- Implication of the form ~[u ~[v]] is not currently implemented.
- Only a special form of negation is available in process preconditions.
See the included documentation.
- pCG's attribute/operation and list indexing operators have precedence
problems in the current grammar, requiring combinations of them to be
parenthesised. See the included documentation.
- If a pCG program does not end with a blank line, the interpreter
may yield a tokenstream error message.