Computers & Internet
If you need access to a computer to check your email, surf the internet, type up a document or do some printing, you can come into our ICT lab. There will be a staff member who can assist you if you have any problems with our lab equipment/software.
Access computer, printers (black & white and colour), scanner, CD/DVD burning, fast internet and email access (web mail), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint) and more.
Headphones also available upon request to listen to international radio, music, etc.
If you need to save any files, please bring your own USB stick (virus checking available). Alternatively you can purchase a CD/DVD from us.
You can either:
- Join our Computer Confidence Group or
- Use our computers on a casual basis during the public access time:
- 10:00am - 12:00pm; every Friday
- Cost is $1.00 per hour donation; FREE for current RCLC participants (ie you are attending a class or group here); small charge for printing or CD/DVD
- Please contact us to check availability of a computer