OpenOfficeTuesday, 2nd May 2006
New LookWednesday, 11th January 2006
Happy New Year!!! Anyway, it seems that for a number of months my site hasn't been working properly, I discovered that my host no longer allows PHP so I started to convert it all back to XHTML. Unfortunately that wasn't the only problem, Internet Explorer also decided that it didn't like the CSS/CSS2 that I was using, thus I have had to change that also, which is why there's a new look to the site. This new look is similar to how it was before, but with colour! It should also work fine in Internet Explorer, atleast it did during my testing, Opera and Firefox didn't have a problem with the previous coding and they are just as fine with the new coding.