- Cusp of fourth house, Lower Meridien, Imum Coeli (IC).
- Natal Chart
- Horoscope drawn for the Nativity. Birth Chart.
- Moment of first breath. Also the Natal Chart.
- The change of the Moon to New Moon, especially that which occurs closest to the Vernal Ingress.
- One of the outer, trans-personal planets. Rules Pisces with Jupiter, Exalted in Cancer.
- More about Neptune.
- Neutral Planets
- Mercury and Neptune. These two tend to be benefic when well aspected to the benefics and unfavourable when forming any aspect to the malefics.
- Ninth House
- The ninth chart segment, governing
higher learning, religious education,
long distance travel, lawyers, legal affairs and
- Nocturnal Arc
- The distance in space or time taken by a planet passing through the night.
- The point in the zodiac where a planet passes from southern into northern lattitude is called the North Node and vice versa. The motion of the Moon's Node is retrograde, about 3' per day (see Dragon's Head). The north node is called the ascending, the south the descending node. Neither the Sun nor the Earth have nodes.
- Noon Mark
- Mean local time at birthplace when it is noon at Greenwich, England.
- Northern Signs
- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo. In these signs the Sun has northern declination.